Radiation Protection Technology
The X-ray collides with the shielding material to produce a photoelectric effect, a Compton effect, and an electron pair effect,
so that the X-ray is blocked on one side of the shielding material.
The shielding materials independently developed by our company have a higher probability of collision with X- rays,
and the shielding efficiency of materials is higher, which can greatly reduce the leakage dose of X-rays.
Features & Advantages:
- * Food grade certification
- * Super anti-wear and super oil resistant
- * Special surface coating
- * Ultra low operating temperature
- * Size & Color can be customized
AIC Radiation shielding certification